Attention Teachers, Therapists, and Parents
Kids have emotional outbursts.
Do you struggle to support them,
especially those with learning disabilities?
Research shows that explicit, systematic, cumulative, and multi-sensory interventions best support students with and without disabilities.
We’ve asked experts to share innovative interventions with you to efficiently conquer those behaviors that prevent kids from listening and learning.
The truth is…
Teachers, therapists, and parents have such a burden on them these days. Regulations, demands from the school district, demands from other stakeholders, other disciplines, but most of all the lack of time.
Research shows that the punishment methods do not work for all kids.
You know how to spontaneously support your students.
You can avoid the interventions that you know are not working.
Your classroom is filled with kids eager to learn.
These experts will show you interventions that will transform your students for a lifetime.
My pastor has said that reaching the 4th grade boy is the best test of effective storytelling.
I also believe that reaching the 4th grade boy prepares them for a life of success or failure.
In case you don’t know me…
I'm Cheri Dotterer
As someone suffering from writing challenges herself, Cheri is the world expert in empowering innovative, collaborative, cutting-edge neuroscience-based interventions that simplify lesson planning using simple, targeted, daily interventions to conquer dysgraphia without pulling students from the classroom.
She is the author of Handwriting Brain-Body DisConnect, contributing author to The Routledge International Handbook of Visual-motor skills, Handwriting, and Spelling and Becoming You. Math DYSconnected will release later this year and is co-authored with Jonily Zupancic. In 2022 and 2023, Global Health and Pharma Magazine awarded me the Dysgraphia Expert of the Year and Educational Consultancy, respectively. She received a CREA Award for creative and innovative ideas and contributions to mental health projects awarded by Brainz Magazine. She lives with her husband of 32 years and their son. Their daughter is in grad school.
How the Summit works…
The Emotional Kids Summit is launching one complimentary episode per day until all the experts are released.
You can listen to the experts wherever you listen to your favorite podcast.
Each expert will offer exclusive bonus content you can receive by joining the Emotional Kids Summit (EKS) Companion Course. The companion course includes bonus material, videos, and transcripts.
Bonuses from Cheri include:
Complimentary Consultation Call with Cheri
- 30-minutes (Retail Price $100)
Join the Math DYSconnected Book Launch
- Access to chapters before book is released
- Access to a private book launch community
- Access to a special webinar hosted by Cheri Dotterer and Jonily Zupancic
- Access to The Purple X mini-course (Retail Price $297)
- upcoming Complimentary Introduction to Dysgraphia Webinar: How the dyslexia regulations will IMPACT Instructional delivery
- August 16, 2023, or September 13, 2023
- Entry to three dysgraphia masterclasses if you purchase before August 1, 2023 (Retail Price $141)
- Upcoming live events to choose from this fall
- August 15, 2023: Teresa Rodriques shares a case study on Olivia
- September 12, 2023: Kristen Armstrong shares study habits
- October 10, 2023: Allison Dillard from Allison loves math
- November 7, 2023: Lisa Wright – Take Flight OG Curriculum
- Entry to one dysgraphia masterclass if purchased after August 1, 2023 (Retail Price $47)
- Registration for Small Group Math Interventions
- LIVE event hosted by Minds on Math on August 1, 2023
- Registration for Saturday Math hosted by Minds on Math – date TBD.
- Two-part on-demand webinar on dyscalculia and dysgraphia (Retail Price $94)
- The Purple X Reminagined (Retail Price $27)
- The Handstand Flip (Retail Price $27)
- The Vertical 8 (Retail Price $27)
Complimentary Downloads from our experts
Altogether, these bonuses value of > $1000.
Early Access until July 31, 2023 – $47.
August 1-31, 2023 – $97.
After August 31, 2023 – $197.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this summit for?
The summit for any teacher, related service provider, or parent of kids that have emotional outbursts. The focus of our conversations with the experts focuses on kids with dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, ADHD, and anxiety.
How much does the Summit cost?
The summit costs $97. However, if you purchase before August 1, 2023, we offer a discount of $50.
What is available in the Companion Course?
The Companion Course includes exclusive bonus resources from our experts, plus videos and transcripts of the interviews.
Have other questions?
Contact [email protected]